Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: THANK-YOU ALL

  1. #1
    Inactive Member happybunny2's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to tell you all on this forum,I have read nearly all of the stories/poems on this site.I only wish I had even a small piece of your talent,that you all have,you are all artists with words.Thank-you all for giving me so much pleasure.

    imu2

    ------------------
    Officially cute working on perky
    Friend of the rubber ducky

    Friends are those rare people
    who ask how we are
    and then wait to hear the answer.
    Ed Cunningham

    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
    E. E. Cummings

    [This message has been edited by happybunny2 (edited September 28, 2000).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Coke Cans's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2000
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that bunny is so cute... smile

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thank you for taking the time to read it, bunny. smile

    ------------------
    Branflakes, the ninja lesbian milk getter bunny protecting flirt.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality"-Savage Garden

    When shall I hold my passion for you?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 1999
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    yeah no kidding, thats a lot of reading. thanks to you bunny!

    ------------------
    "What about him? What are you doing with him?"
    "What you should be doing with me..."

    Proud family member of Jelymo, gollum, Kelly, Dano, Jaxom27, 5Cats, Fenix and others.

    I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned

    Arch-nemesis of Tea Woman

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Chilimuffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2000
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to add my thanks too smile (tho I hardly ever post anymore)... it always feels good to know someone's reading your stuff. smile.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your stuff gets read Chili, so post more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •